
YAY!!! Can I just say that I am soooooo excited for Twilight to come out next week? We got these sweet t-shirts at Hot Topic were they had the Twilight gear for sell. I know that there is no possible way that the movie can come EVEN close to how amazing the book is. I mean, come on. But that doesn't make me any less excited! YAY!!!!



7 comments:
CUTE SHIRTS! I think the movie will be fun to watch. It's always interesting to see if it comes out on film how I saw it in my mind when I read it. Like you said, the movies are never as good as the book. I think it looks pretty good though. What do you think about the Edward. I'm not sure if he's good looking enough-but he has that mysterious aoura that is captivating.
BTW - I love your new background and picture. It's so Brittinish!
I have my tickets, and am way excited.
I love your shirt! I want to get one that says I love teddy bears...emmett is mine....haha or something like that! I am so excited. Melissa and I are counting the days til I get to come and watch it! Yay TWILIGHT!!!
I am on my way to the premier in about an hour. Pretty excited. Cute shirts.
Brittin-
Hey! I was pleasantly suprised and impressed w/ the movie. I liked the Edward, I didn't think I would but his eyes made the part! The part where he was flying with Bella made me laugh, but I don't think it was supposed to be funny. It turned out really good. I can't wait to see the rest of the movies, Oh yeah, I think the guy that played Charlie did a good job, too. It will be fun to see Jacob more. Cya at church.
saw it finally loved it and can not wait to see it again. I think that I will even read the book again.
Hey when was that picture taken? There is a gifford hardwood flooring truck in the background. Last Christmas Uh..Real cute.
Post a Comment