Thursday, October 9, 2008

TAG! I'M IT!!
I am: a lover of the dance :)
I think: way to much about stupid things
I have:a wonderful family and amazing friends
I dislike: some people....and Calculus
I miss: comfort and a certain person (or are they the same??)
I fear: moths with a passion
I feel: famished and sore from practice
I hear: my mom!!
I smell: like the gym floor
I crave: chocolate...duh lol
I cry: a lot lately...making up for when I didn't
I usually: enjoy learning....just not from my mistakes
I search: for what I miss
I wonder: if I will become what's expected
I regret: not being the best me
I wish: for things
I love: my family and what I miss
I care: about my family and friends
I always: wash my face
I worry: too much about things I need not worry about
I am not: going to do homework tonight.......of my own free will
I remember: spending the summer with my grandparents by myself. I loved it. My gp took me everywhere and my gm taught me how to embroider.
I believe: in Christ
I sing: alot
I don't always: be nice to Taylor
I write: to help me clear my mind and conform words to my liking
I win: sometimes if it matters
I lose: alot even when I try to win
I listen: to the wind
I don't understand: alot
I can usually be found: at home or school....yippee
I need: a good cry and power nap...mostly my grandparents
I forget: the pre-existence
I am happy: when I have for what I search

3 comments:

Nancy said...

You're cute Brittin! Thanks for playing tag and ALWAYS be nice to Taylor :) BTW I loved your last post.(I just didn't want to do 2 comments) It's certainly good for the soul to write! There is someting about words flowing from the brain to the hand to paper...It's a good thing and have a talent for it! See ya later!

Nancy said...

*I meant to say it's a good thing and YOU have a talent for it!

TalGal said...

Cute blog!