
WHHOOOO!!!! THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS OVER!! lol and only about 34 more to go. Pretty sweet huh? And then my career as a Sanford Student is over. So thats good....I'd like to have more to say but my life is pretty much boring! (o I've gotten two letters from a very DEAR EDLER of mine! So thats the only thing of interest in my life..but at least its a good thing ;)



3 comments:
THat makes me so sad to think of you growing up and leaving us in only 34 more weeks. What are Cho and I going to do?
I'm still laughing at you telling Meredith to have a V8:D You and your sisters are cute girlies! That's it? Only 34 more weeks of school. Does that include Christmas and Spring Break? That will go so fast, it's scarry. You have a good night and don't do too many crunches:>
Don't rush. There will be a time when you will look back and wonder what happened. Heck I can't even remember high school that is how old I am. I was planning today what cookies I was going to make for tate and zack said " that is a lot of work. Why did you agree to that." My answer "Because it is Brittin how could I say no" I love you and I am thinking about pecan balls. If I can get to the store if not just plain chocolate chip. What do you think. call me
Post a Comment